Home Library Service
Broken Hill City Library provides a free home delivery service to eligible residents who are unable to visit the library themselves. Library staff select and package material according to individual needs and operate fortnightly deliveries with the assistance of volunteers.
If you fit into any of the below categories you are eligible for the service. This service is not restricted by age.
- Frailty, mobility, illness or disability.
- These conditions may be temporary, recurring or permanent.
- A medical certificate may be required.
- Individuals who provide full time care.
- Temporary injury or illness.
- Physical or sensory impairment.
- Bulk loans to residential facilities; nursing homes, prisons, hospitals etc.
Request Home Library Service
Self select and home delivery
If you fit any of the above criteria and visit the library but experience difficulty carrying your items, we can deliver them to you as part of our home library service deliveries.
For more information please contact the library.