Pensioner Concession

A rates rebate of $259.30 is available for eligible pensioners.

You may be an eligible pensioner for the rebate if:

  • You are liable (either solely or jointly) for the rates on the property
  • The property is your sole or principal residence
  • You hold a current pensioner concession card issued by either Centrelink or the Department of Veteran's Affairs.


To apply for the pensioner rebate please download and complete the Pensioner Concession Application Form and post to:

The General Manager
Broken Hill City Council
PO Box 448

Alternatively the completed form can be emailed to: or lodged in person to the Customer Relations Team, Council Administration Centre, 240 Blende Street, Broken Hill.