Development Certificates

 Council may issue a number of different certificates for development. These include:

  • Construction Certificates;
  • Subdivision Certificates;
  • Occupation Certificates; and
  • Building Information Certificates.

More information on certificates is also available on the NSW Government Planning Portal website.

Council advises certification work and all inspections required under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 in connection with certification work, will be carried out by one of the following employee certifiers: 

Name of Certifier    Accreditation Number
 Andrew Schultz   BPB1931
 Barry Stegman   BPB1059
 Craig Visser   BPB1628