GLAMfest - Gawler Laneway Arts + Music Festival
GAWLER LANEWAY ARTS & MUSIC FESTIVAL (GLAMFEST)
April 8 2023 | Gawler Laneway | 9 artists | Contemporary Art + Live Music + Food
Experience a night of live music, contemporary art, digital-art projections and more at the Gawler Laneway Arts & Music Festival Broken Hill. This is a free and family friendly event.
Throughout 2022, nine artists and musicians worked with community museums to unearth Broken Hill's many stories. GLAMFEST will draw from this heritage to illuminate the historic Gawler Place in Broken Hill's CBD, transforming it for one night only through a dynamic program of art, music, food and more!
- Dhungala Baarka: Nancy Bates (Barkindji) & Allara Briggs Pattison (Yorta Yorta)
- David Doyle (Barkindji/Malyangapa)
- Jonathan McBurnie (Rockhampton, Darumbal Country)
- Sarah McEwan (NSW, Wiradjiri Nation)
- Vic McEwan(NSW, Wiradjiri Nation)
- Kathie Najar(Sydney, Eora Nation)
- The Orbweavers: Marita Dyson & Stuart Flanagan (Melbourne/Narrm, Eastern Kulin Nation).
GLAMfest is proudly supported by the Australian Government through Restart Investment to Sustain and Expand (RISE) Fund.
Contact Festival Office at the Broken Hill Arts & Media Hub 242 Blende Street | Broken Hill NSW 2880
T: 08 80879035
Read about the event here: glamfestbh.com
Jo Ely-Crase email@example.com | 0407 314 044
Cathy Farry: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0487 903 507
Kelly Leonard: email@example.com | 0448 545 356
The Laneway Festival
Saturday 8 April 2023 Gawler Place | Broken Hill NSW 2880
Saturday, 08 April 2023 | 05:00 PM
- 09:30 PM
GLAMfest, Gawler Laneway, Broken Hill, 2880, View Map