In partnership with Broken Hill City Council, the YMCA-managed Broken Hill Aquatic Centre provides high-quality aquatic and recreation facilities and programs. With a focus on family, healthy living, developing young people and those less fortunate, programs aim to create opportunities for individuals, families and the community to connect.
Facilities and programs include:
- 50m heated Olympic pool
- 25m enclosed heated pool - disabled access
- Indoor Hydrotherapy pool - disabled access
- Water slide (open between October and March
- Water play area and program pool - disabled access
- Health Club with a full range of cardio and functional equipment
- Swimming Lessons
- Birthday Parties
- Large grassed area
- Under cover seating picnic tables and chairs
- Café and merchandise
Located at 336 McCulloch Street, the Broken Hill Regional Aquatic Centre is one of the regions premier sport and recreational facilities.
Visit www.ymcansw.org.au/centres/bhrac to find out more!