Win a free 3D print job certificate of your choice*
Simply tell us in 200 words or less why you use the library.
“I now read well enough to share stories with my kids”
“I need free wifi to get my homework done”
“I applied for a passport on the free computers”
“I am going through a divorce and paperwork certified a Justice of the Peace, I was able to print the documents from the computers and have them certified straight away by their staff who are JPs!”
“I escape from reality through written word”
“I could only send a document to a company by email, I’m not very good with computers, and didn’t know what to do.
The library staff helped me sign up for a free email account, scan the documents and email them!”
Competition opens on Friday 1st February at 10am and closes on Wednesday 13th February at 6pm.
Email your entry firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it in person at the library
Winner will be drawn on Library Lovers’ Day, Thursday 14th February at 11am at the Library and
LIVE on Facebook.
Terms and conditions
- Broken Hill City Library employees, volunteers and family excluded from entering.
- Content of entry may be used anonymously in Broken Hill City Library marketing; alternatively let us take your picture and we’ll share it on social media.
- Competition winner will be drawn on Library Lovers’ Day, Thursday 14th February at 11am.
- Competition winner will be drawn randomly by either the Broken Hill City Library Coordinator or a Broken Hill City Councillor.
- The drawing of the competition will be filmed live on the Broken Hill City Library Facebook account.
- The winner will be contacted by phoned or emailed by a Broken Hill City Library staff member following the drawing of the competition.
- The winner needs to claim their certificate by 6pm Tuesday 19th February. Failure to claim the prize will result in forfeiture of prize.
- Print job terms and conditions
- Print job needs to be approved by Broken Hill City Library Staff
- Print job to take no longer than six hours (business hours)
- Print job certificate valid until Tuesday 14th May (three months)
- It is recommended to use https://www.thingiverse.com/ for 3D print designs