Councillor Maureen Clark
Key Issues: Education and training, welfare, arts, and a sustainable future for Broken Hill.
Section 355 and other Committees: Chair, Regional Art Gallery Advisory Committee; Living Museum, Perfect Light Committee; Volunteer Working Group; Heritage Committee; Our Environment Committee; Community Assistance Grants Committee; Asset Naming Committee.
History and interests:
- President Barrier Teachers Association
- Councillor for the Barrier Teachers Association to the NSW Teachers Federation
- Vice President Barrier Industrial Council
- Broken Hill Trades Hall Trust
- Board member Broken Hill Super Clinic
- Board member Barrier Daily Truth
- University Liaison Officer with Charles Sturt University
- Secretary Gaara Arts
- Volunteer debating instructor in local schools
Contact Clr Clark:
Mobile: 0428 396 647