Key issues: Maintaining jobs and services, building a sustainable future, education.
Section 355 and other Committees: Our Community, Our Services, Our Economy, Our Environment, Association of Mining Related Councils, Broken Hill Traffic Committee, Integrated Waste Management Working Group and Trust for Recreational Reserve (Broken Hill to Silverton Cycleway).
Councillor Jim Nolan was elected for the first time as a Councillor on September 8, 2012.
Councillor Nolan is passionate about maintaining TAFE in Broken Hill for the future of young residents training and careers. He believes strongly in serving the Community of Broken Hill with the utmost integrity.
History and Interests:
- Head Teacher (Trades) Broken Hill TAFE
- National TAFE Council Delegate
- NSW Teachers Federation Representative
- TAFE Teachers Association Executive Member
- TAFE Accredication Council Member
- Delegate to Unions NSW
- Member of NSW Labor Party, Broken Hill Branch
Contact Clr Nolan:
Phone: 08 8080 3300