The Riddiford Arboretum Community Committee manages and maintains the Riddiford Arboretum, situated at 111 Galena Street.
- To undertake an advisory role in respect of the care, maintenance, repair, beautification, improvement and management of the Arboretum; the Committee shall liaise with Council through a Contact Officer or current Councillor Representative/s on the Committee, in respect of proposed projects.
- To carry out works as approved by Council.
- To provide access to the Arboretum and its facilities for use by citizens of and visitors to Broken Hill without distinction.
- To ensure a copy of current rues of use of the Arboretum and its facilities are exhibited in an appropriate public place at the Arboretum.
- To recommend to Council the making of rules, none of which are to be implemented without formal approval by Council.