VISITOR EXPERIENCES BROKEN HILL & SURROUNDS
Last Updated: 01 February 2023
We try to keep this information as up to date as possible, but please contact businesses directly to confirm their operating arrangements.
To get information on this page updated, please email email@example.com
You can find a Broken Hill City map here and a map of the CBD and region here.
Listings marked with * are either free of charge or by donation.
Listings marked with V proof of vaccination required.
Listings marked with M mask required for entry.
- The Palace Hotel (08 8088 1699) Gift Shop Open 7 days 8:30am-1pm. Bar and Restaurant Open 7 days. Two-up Fri from 9pm. Karaoke Wed 7pm (kids welcome)
- Penrose Park Picnic Train* (0427 044 777) Running 3rd Sunday of the month or by appointment
- H&A Air Outback Aviation Services (0427 198 900) Running tours. Please call for details.
Visitor Experiences - Surrounding Towns
Please click on the link below to open a PDF of our Visitor Experiences Factsheet.
This document outlines details of:
- Attractions - Broken Hill & Silverton (with their address, phone number and opening times)
- Art Galleries - Broken Hill & Silverton (with their address, phone number and opening times)
- Tour Operators in Broken Hill
- National Parks in Far West NSW
- Visitor Experience in surrounding towns