Broken Hill City Council together with the museums of Broken Hill and Silverton celebrate the 140th Anniversary of the discovery of the Line of Lode.
The Passport is free to locals and visitors and available from the Visitor Information Centre. Limited numbers are available at the participating museums.
Once the passport has been stamped at each location, the completed passport can be returned to the Visitor Information Centre to collect a commemorative 140th Anniversary medallion.
Participating museums include:
- Synagogue and Museum
- Afghan Mosque
- Sulphide St Railway & Historical Museum
- Military Museum
- Broken Hill Mining & White's Mineral Art Gallery
- Albert Kersten Mining & Mineral Museum
- West Darling Machine Preservation Society - The Conservation Centre
- Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Bells Museum & Milk Bar
- Silverton Gaol Museum
- Silverton School Educational Museum
- Mad Max Museum